Project leader, strategic problem solver, goal-oriented, team player, self-starter, attentive to detail, schedule and budget-focused
Soda Pop Public Relations, Administrative Contractor – Current
- Operations management: lead process, templates, and any tactical strategy surrounding influencer campaigns for all clients, including intake forms, file management, data collection, etc.
- Reporting management: collect and analyze metrics post-campaign to ensure projects are hitting KPIs and developing strategy for goal-setting and planning on future campaigns
- Influencer campaign strategy: helping to brainstorm creative ideas for campaign strategies, including tactics for posting platforms, creative drive behind product-focused campaigns, and overarching strategy to tie back to ROI and brands’ marketing and PR goals.
Mary Costa Photography, Studio Manager – Current
- Marketing support: on-site photoshoot help, producing shoots as needed, creative ideation for sponsored partnerships, managing designers to build brand elements and developing both digital and physical materials; copywriting for digital and physical materials as needed.
- Social media management: feed planning, hashtag creation, analytics, commenting and responding, community building.
- Business support: managing email inquiries, contracts, invoicing. Copywriting when needed; maintaining web updates and accuracy.
Katie Cotugno – New York Times Bestselling Author, Marketing + Operations Manager – Current
- Website management: updating and maintaining pages, reviewing regularly to maintain brand
- Newsletter development and management: initial setup, list management, working with designer to achieve author’s goals
- Social media management: developing monthly social media calendar for Instagram and Facebook, developing strategy
NOTE: For additional past experience, please visit my LinkedIn page here.
Adobe Creative Suite, Blackbaud, Buffer, Constant Contact, Dubsado, Final Cut Pro, Fish Bowl, Google Analytics, Google Drive, HootSuite, Iconosquare, Mail Chimp, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Photo Mechanic, Planoly, WordPress, Quickbooks Online
Emerson College, Boston, MA May 2008
Bachelor of Science in Print and Multimedia Journalism
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.8 of 4.0